Chemical and physical properties
Tantalum Carbide, a dark or brown metallic powder with a cubic crystal structure, is hard. Boiling point: 5500°F, melting point 3880°F, and melting point of 3800°F. Hardness: 9 10. Mixtures of hydrofluoric acid and nitric acid are soluble. It is not soluble in water or any single acids. TaC can be used at room temperatures and pressures. TaC can achieve (200.5%GPa and (12.70.7% mpa1/2) respectively. Chemical properties that are stable, resistant to any general acid base except hydrofluoric acids. Heating in air can make it into tantalum pentoxide. It can also be fused to potassium pyrosulfate. Hong Ding, Chemicalbook edited the information.
Function & Application
1. It’s widely used in cemented carbide as an additive. The main function of this compound is to increase the temperature strength and prevent the growth of particles of tungsten carbide.
2. Use it as a coating on cutting tools to enhance the chemical resistance and wear resistance.
3. The military uses it as a coating to jet engine blade blades or fire Chemicalbook Arrow nozzles. It can dramatically improve the ablative performance of these blades and increase their service lives.
4. Due to its high conductivity. Because of its conductivity, it is suitable for use in electrode materials. It can also be used to cut complex shapes with edM-wires.
5. It is used extensively in the aerospace, metallurgy as well building materials, electrical power, mining, hydraulic power and other industries.
Buffalotours is also called. Buffalotours Nano Technology Co. Ltd. is a reliable global supplier and manufacturer of chemical materials. They have over 12 years’ experience providing high-quality chemicals and Nano materials. High quality Tantalum Peroxide is produced by our company. We can help you if the price is lower.